Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr Carson



Mr Carson Steven Almquist

So my son wanted me to do a post about him since he said a lot of people don't really know about him :)

Born: 12/9/99

Big Golden Birthday coming up :) and he wants to go to a hotel with 9 of his friends and get an Xbox

We live together in Minnetonka,MN for the next 7 months until Matt and i tie the knot - Yeahhhhhh

Favorite Sports: Football, Basketball, Swimming, Golf, Soccer

Favorite Food: Pizza or Mac and Cheese and he loves Biscuits and Gravy and his Auntie Kelly's house - He says " Mom I love warm meals at Kelly's House " meaning he hates eating on the go like I always make him do

Best Part about 3rd Grade: Science or History

Best Football Team - In his eyes - Florida Gators ( he tells Matt and I he is going to play football for them some day)

Any Big News; He is leaving in 3 weeks for his first missions trip to Jamaica with his Nana and he told me last night that he really feels that God is going to change his life forever when he is there. And that he should go back when he is 18 to work with Pastor Winston Watson for a year before going off to college- Sounds like a good plan to me.

Gotta love this kid - I must give credit to his Nana who has spent a lot of her time raising him like he was her own.

Gotta say I know God has put it in Matt and I's heart to open a Single Mom's home some day to help mom's get on there feet, get a good job, have a decent wardrobe and learn about Christ.

Can't wait and hope that day is soon :)

M

4 comments:

mommak said...

You forgot to mention that he is a GREAT eater - especially at my house for dinner (even my biscuits and gravy!) :)
Love you Carson!

Anonymous said...

Great post! I cannot believe how big he is getting! Tell him I remember him when he was a cute, pudgy little baby! He was SO cute and a VERY content little guy!!! :)

OlsonFamily6 said...

great post mello! now my kids will be bugging me to post about them, especially since chayse got her own post on kelly's too!

suddenfire said...

see i post about everyone that way no one gets offended...