Monday, September 29, 2008

Back in the swing of things ....................


Sorry it's been so long since I have blogged :(
Life has just been busy with school( little man), home work, early bed times, Working at the 5th, and just finding time for me I have not seem to find a lot of time to blog about everything.
So you are probally wondering who are these people in my pics - I have no idea but I saw the picture of The Knot.com and thought " This is exactly how I want my wedding party to look like"( and be on the beach). No formal date yet - since I do not have my ring yet but we are planning May 2009 so keep your calendars open boys and girls. We are gonna have a great time celebrating in Capitiva Island, FL.
M

4 comments:

mommak said...

I will SO be there! :)

suddenfire said...

dude i am wearing shorts...you will just have to deal with it! :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! The Fletcher's/ Schlegel's want an invitation here in Arkansas! :)

suddenfire said...

once again I will make the point and say...if you have a blog you kinda need to post!

just a thought...no pressure!